Friday, April 14, 2006

YTD's happenings.
i dint know traffic would go that bad on a weekday in the morning, to SP that is.
LOL was gonna meet YONG at dover mrt at 830. left house early but ended up in a jam that caused me to be late even for my SPICE training. Life's just unpredicted isnt it?
SPICE was kinda cheating. The Programme sheet had mentioned it'll last 3 hrs. i lasted less than half it shud last.
Plus i was late for near 20+ mins. so... turns out that i travel all the way for sumthin jus one hour? THe bus ride was more than an hour. gg back was fast. half an hour. B4 that, went eating cheapo mac in sp, MAC breakky.
Went home to rest awhile b4 meetin WEN. LOVE her for accompanying me all the way to TPY to watch xm nationals-finals.
was fun!, xm won. shud hav stayed longer. haha.
and i apologize to WEN as she alwes makes the sacrifice for me!! like that bus incident!! heart-you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How could i ever mention my life is bad, my like sucks. But my dearest 9yr-old cousin knows it all. his maternal parent left him to his dad with he was less then a year old. His ability to learn is a little slower than others but is darn hardworking. More hardworkin than i cud ever been.
NO, his teacher dint ask him to kneel.
NO, his knees aint bruised.
I'm not living in this world of denial. or, am i?
*********************************************************************
Are teachers allowed to do this? Is there no compassion left in him/her? I hate that teacher. who made my DE suffer in silence. So what if he's slow in learning.
I'm angry and in sorrow. My heart jus cries when i see him with his bruises. they are darn big. I had wanted to go right down to that teacher and slap IT.
I'm so so angry now. I'm so so sad now. I could cry. I dunt ever want this to happen to him. He's jus a kidd. FUCK YOU.
LIFE JUST AINT FAIR.Dont worry. I'll protect you.

No comments:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Get Falling Objects! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Make your own glitters with codes at GlitterYourWay.com